For my trip to Amsterdam & London, I wanted to try out some leave-on masks that I could apply and leave on during the long flight so my skin would not look so dehydrated upon arrival. I may have gotten a little carried away with my ordering but that’s where you all get the benefit! 😜 For the products that offered a travel or mini size, I like to go that route before committing to the full purchase. Check out which products I loved by clicking the “Continue Reading” button below:
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – $22 – $45: Love the packaging for starters! It makes you want to put this mask on! The watermelon smell is so addicting! I wanted to put on more! It is very hydrating and left my skin with a morning glow. While this mask may not be the ideal in-flight mask because it requires a wash off in the morning, it can be simply wiped off with a face wipe if you’re without a sink. Verdict: buy!
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask – $8 – $35: I am all about multi-tasking! The more I can get out of one product, the more likely I am to fall in love! It’s even more of a consideration when I travel because I hate having to pack more than necessary in my toiletries (my suitcase is always in jeopardy of passing that 50-lb limit🤦🏻♀️😂). This is a great moisture-packed mask that doesn’t leave skin overly greasy or shiny. I give it an extra star for not requiring a wash off… no need to leave your seat on the plane and fumble around in the teeny tiny lavatory. Verdict: this will be added to my permanent carry-on kit! The price & varying size options are great too!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – $20: I was super excited to try this lip mask especially considering my recent lip dryness. After wiping it off in the morning, it left my lips super soft and visibly plumper & more hydrated with less visible fine lines. Verdict: $20 VERRRY well spent! 👍🏼
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – $25: This Korean brand claims to provide purifying & intense hydration during your sleep so you wake up to glowing skin. Overnight mask but need to wash off in morning. It feels like a lot of moisture when you first put it on, but a few minutes later it starts to soak deep into your skin and by morning there is no sign that you just had on a hydrating sleeping mask. In fact, my skin was fairly matte come morning yet felt moisturized and calmed. I actually waited to wash it off until after my Soul Cycle class. I noticed less redness and a more even skin tone. My skin felt soooo soft after washing it off! Verdict: Definitely re-buying this mask when I’m out!
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask – $52: I really like this one for travel because it’s an overnight leave-on mask with NO rinse off in the morning, making it ideal for flights. The deeply hydrating benefits are also exactly what I look for in my in-flight “spa” treatment in that overly-drying airplane cabin. And no complaints about it’s added calming effects reducing skin redness and irritation! While I like it for travel, I didn’t find it life-changing enough to want to use it as much when I’m not on the road. Verdict: stick this one in your carry-on for sure but with a steeper price than its competitors, it’ll have me thinking twice before a re-up as a home mask.
- Peace Out Acne Healing Dots – $19: These little clear round stickers do a great job of reducing pimple swelling and redness overnight. I have used quite a few of these in the last week or so and even found them very handy on my recent trip to London & Amsterdam… way neater than messy acne treatment creams! Verdict: Buy them!
- Luxy Lash Mink Lashes in “#Bae” – $29.99: I love the whole line of Luxy Lashes but just recently tried the #Bae style and love their sexy wispiness! These are just the right amount of volume to give you a natural yet glamorous lash line. Every time I try a new style I am hard pressed to pick a fave! Now it’s gonna be a toss up between the #Bae, Babydoll, & Ain’t No Wifey styles! Love them all! Verdict: Buy them all!!
- Duo Lash Glue in “Dark” – $4.49: I realized that I haven’t reviewed any lash glues at all. Look no further… this is my go-to! The dark color blends perfectly into your natural lash color and you don’t have to wait as long to leave the house as you would with the clear/white glue. Verdict: The only glue I have in my bag. Enough said.