For the 2017 Holiday Gift Guide, I opted to break it down into “Stocking Stuffers” for fun beauty finds under $50, “Fab Gifts” for gifts sure to please under $100, and “Splurges” over $100 for all those special babes on your list or to treat yourself! It’s time to get in the holiday spirit! 🎅🏼🎁🎀❤️ (click “Continue Reading” button below to see the full Holiday Guide & shopping links)
- STOCKING STUFFER: Ouai OUAIsted Essentials Kit – $32: This best-of-Ouai kit includes mini sizes of their Dry Shampoo foam, Wave Spray & Memory Mist. Not only is the a great way to test out these new products yourself, but it’s also a kickass stocking stuffer!
- STOCKING STUFFER: Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer – $39: I swear by this primer! If you have oily skin and/or have anyone on your gift list that has oily skin or loves a matte makeup finish, this is a must to add to your shopping list!
- STOCKING STUFFER: Makeup Geek In the Nude Eyeshadow Palette – $49: Love this beautiful everyday go-to palette full of beautiful neutrals! And such a great value for the price!
- STOCKING STUFFER: Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette – $46: Obsessed with the beautiful warm colors of this 12-shadow palette! If you we’re a fan of the Tarte In Bloom palette, I have good feeling that you (or your loved ones) will fall even harder for this one! (NOTE: If you have a rare carmine allergy like I do, you may want to reconsider… about half of these shadows have carmines in them 😔)
- FAB GIFT: Drunk Elephant Volume 1: Hot Date Skincare Set – $98: Give the gift of glowing, youthful skin! I love the Drunk Elephant line so this was a no brainer! This set includes: T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, Beste Jelly Cleanser, Lala Retro Whipped Cream, and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil.
- FAB GIFT: Drunk Elephant Volume 2: Come C About Me – $88: This daytime sequel set gives the gift of healthy & hydrated skin. This gift set includes: Beste Jelly Cleanser, B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel, C-Firma Day Serum, and Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30.
- FAB GIFT: Drunk Elephant Volume 3: Let’s Dew It – $78: Yup, it’s a trilogy set! This ultra dewy hydration skin care set includes: Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil, and B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel.
- FAB GIFT: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette – $65: I can’t imagine anyone not falling in love with this palette! If you have anyone on your gift list that you know wears eyeshadow and likes to experiment with color, consider your gift shopping complete.
- FAB GIFT: Dose of Colors Hidden Treasures Palette – $50: These eyeshadow gems will not disappoint! It’s the perfect mix of sparkly shadows that pop & neutrals to compliment.
- SPLURGE: Sigma Beauty Complete Makeup Brush Set – $379: This mega brush set includes 29 of Sigma Beauty’s best selling brushes. If you are looking for a complete brush overhaul (and a high-end, top quality one), this is your kit! When purchased separately, these brushes add up to a whopping $574 value so this is almost a $200 discount!
- SPLURGE: Urban Decay 4Some Vault – $185: Finally, a greatest hits set from Urban Decay! While it is hard to find anyone who doesn’t own at least one of the Naked palettes, this gift wraps all 4 palettes into one beautiful set. It includes: Naked, Naked 2, Naked 3 & the new Naked Heat palette.
- SPLURGE: Stila Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeshadow Vault – $195: The holy grail of liquid glitter for your lids! With 12 amazing liquid eyeshadows, your NYE makeup looks will be hard to decide between! If you needed any more incentive, this set is a limited edition…
Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season! ❤️