I have a confession to make. I am a “Beauty Junkie” who is willing to buy any and every product imaginable in search of THE best beauty products that money can buy. That makes me the ultimate guinea pig and a dream customer for the beauty industry. I am in constant pursuit of those miracle products; if they exist, trust I will find them! No need for you to spend unnecessarily on products that won’t get the job done if I am already doing it.
Click the links below to shop my Fave Beauty Products for September 2016:
- SKIN: Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye ….Why I Love It: because it’s pure magic under the eyes!
- HAIR: Oribe Apres Beach Spray …. Why I Love It: because it helps give you the perfect separation, shine & wave enhancement that a day at the beach would give you!
- SKIN: Eve Lom Cleanser …. Why I Love It: because it feels like you are getting an at-home facial. No need to bend over the sink to wash either!
- HAIR: Bumble & Bumble Pret-A-Powder …. Why I Love It: because this dry shampoo really soaks up the oil.
- MAKEUP: Charlotte Tilbury ‘Matte Revolution’ Luminous Modern Matte Lipstick in “Sexy Sienna” …. Why I Love It: because it is a beautiful peachy matte color that lasts through a meal.
- MAKEUP: Clinique Lash Power Mascara in “Black Onyx” (for bottom lashes) ….Why I Love It: because it is THE perfect bottom lash mascara that won’t smear even when wet. I wore this on my wedding day & will never use anything else now!
- MAKEUP: Kat Von D Ink Liner in “Trooper” …. Why I Love It: because it is a deep black color that stays all day with an easy-to-use felt tip.
- MAKEUP: Diorshow Mascara in “Black 090” …. Why I Love It: because there is no transferring and it really thickens & lengthens lashes.
- MAKEUP: Diorshow Maximizer …. Why I Love It: because using this underneath the Diorshow mascara really helps amp up the volume while conditioning your lashes.
- MAKEUP: Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette …. Why I Love It: because the entire second row of shadows has been on daily repeat for me for months now! I would spend $45 & buy this palette JUST for the “Firecracker” shadow! It is THAT fab!